Tenant / Buyer Representation:
What should I expect?
Jim knows how valuable his client’s time is and that is why he has developed a process that is efficient and methodical from start to finish. The process is specifically designed to meet each of his client’s timelines, budgets and goals. Jim’s process consists of:
- Questions defining client’s expectations,
- Setting a clear timeline so client’s transition from one space to another is smooth,
- Narrowing down and presenting potential buildings or spaces for sale or lease in a clear and easy to understand manner,
- Narrowing down the list and setting up tours of properties,
- Expert negotiations on the properties that meet the client’s needs,
- Detailed review of contracts, forms, and other relevant materials pertaining to the lease or sales transaction,
- Follow through and Follow up to confirm expectations have been met.
A recent office lease transaction was narrowed down to two buildings after negotiations were nearly complete. It was extremely important to the client to know every cost associated with both deals and presented in an apples to apples comparison. In this case Jim created a custom spreadsheet that devised a column for each cost and concession including: price per square foot, rental rate, parking, taxes, moving expenses, free rent and moving allowance. These items were broken down on a monthly and accumulative basis and compared to each subject property. The Client was thrilled the presentation. This enabled Jim to further negotiate with both properties to push for an even better deal. The client ultimately picked the best property for their needs and we closed the deal.
Jim really took the time to understand our needs, search all the qualifying locations and, once we honed in our preferred choice, really added value in helping us negotiate as good a deal as possible. You will be well served if you engage Jim Lieberthal.
—Managing Director, CKS Consulting, Dan Mahoney
My wife and I have been extremely pleased with Jim’s work ethic and professionalism. He was a tremendous help with lease negotiations, and always more than prompt at returning emails/phone calls. We would recommend Jim to anyone looking to lease or purchase space.
—Customized Wealth, Gary Bolno & Phylis S. Bolno, MBA, EA, CLTC
I wanted to thank you for all your help. I know that there was no way I could have gotten this new lease without your help. If I ever need your help again I will certainly call and recommend you to others in the future.
—Classic Screen printing and Embroidery, Roberta Adragna