Scottsdale is a great location to start a new business. Some recent reports predict that the Scottsdale Airpark will be home to more than 4,000 businesses employing as many as 80,000 employees by the year 2030! The Scottsdale area is also a great location for family life – It is close to shopping, restaurants, retail, AND there is always GOLF! Scottsdale is known for its amazing golf courses. I have been playing golf my whole life. Loved playing college golf for University of the Pacific. To this day I have been able to hold on to a scratch handicap and still an occasional tournament to keep the juices flowing. Real Estate leasing and sales is definitely my passion, but family and golf are also extremely important to me. Listed below are a few of the popular golf courses I like to play and I think you will enjoy them too
- Troon North– two 18-hole courses stretching through the natural ravines and foothills in the shadows of Pinnacle Peak.
- Grayhawk Golf Club – Two champion golf courses Raptor & Talon – Beautiful panorama with vistas of the McDowell Mountains.
- Boulders Golf Resort – Two stunning champion courses across 1300 acres of pristine Sonoran Desert.
- TPC Scottsdale Champions Course – Arizona’s professional golf headquarters, enjoy 36 Holes of inspiring golf and upscale amenities.
- Talking Stick Golf Club – Two distinctive championship golf courses designed by Ben Crenshaw and Bill Coore with amazing scenery.
Whether you are looking to start a new business, move the family to a resource rich location or play a few games of golf, Scottsdale, Arizona is the place to be.