In reading many of my blogs, there are times that Commercial Real Estate may seem like a scary proposition. With with a good Commercial Realtor to guide you through the process, it can be educational and fun… What can also be fun are the many wonderful Halloween activities available throughout the Phoenix and Scottsdale areas. Below is a list of 7 activities entertaining for the whole family that may elevate your senses to a new SCARY level! Whooooooo! (that is a scary noise).
- GOLFLAND.Two Halloween Attractions here – the Gauntlet Haunted House and Spooktacular Golf – Both filled with special effects – Mesa, AZ
- FEARFARM Fear Farm is more than 30 acres with five horrifying experiences. New for 2016: Phoenix Haunted Hayride – September through November – Phoenix, AZ
- POE-FEST – Produced by Arizona Curriculum Theater, Poe-Fest is a celebration of Edgar Allen Poe’s works. Including performances of Poe’s popular “The Raven.” Located at the Rosson House Museum – Phoenix, AZ
- ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE – You are placed in the middle of a Zombie Apocalypse with the finest arsenal of weapons (paintballs) money can buy. Weather permitting. Intended for teens and adults – Wild Horse Pass, Maricopa
- SEALIFE ARIZONA SPOOKTACULAR Underwater pumpkin carving demonstrations will take place at 1 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays. Attendees can take part in SEA LIFE Spooky Workshops on Saturdays and Sundays – Tempe, AZ
- 13th FLOOR HAUNTED HOUSE – 60,000 Square Feet – Created by nationally recognized and award winning haunted house designers, the 13th floor will transport you to new levels of horror! – Phoenix, AZ
- MCDONALD’S RANCH – Annual Pumpkin Festival with face painting, food vendors, pumpkin picking and lots of family fun – Scottsdale, AZ