With the hot weather season in full force, it is a good time to think about ways you can save energy and money. As a Commercial Real Estate Broker, I like to save my client’s money wherever I can. We have found numerous energy incentive programs for companies to revamp their systems to start saving money. Listed below are several companies offering energy saving opportunities :
- APS (602)371-6767
- Take the FREE Business Energy Analyzer online audit – with a few clicks you will get a list of custom energy saving recommendations for your business
- SRP (Salt River Project (602) 236-8833
For qualifying customers, the SRP Small Business Rebate Program offers:
- FREE lighting assessment
- Discounts that can cover up to 75% or more of the costs for new energy-efficient equipment including: LED Fixtures, LED Exit Signs, etc.
- Arizona Commerce Authority (ACA) (602)845-1200
- The primary goal of the Solar Program that is administered by the ACA is to stimulate the use of solar energy. The tax credit is provided to offset the installation costs of qualifying solar devices installed at an Arizona business facility. There are many incentives available to help save money during high energy season.
There are many available incentives to help save money during the high-energy season. For more information call or visit the websites listed above.