Skip to content
Scroll To Top
- GO TO THE MOVIES – There are plenty of movie theaters in the Scottsdale & Phoenix area.
- MUSICAL INSTRUMENT MUSEUM offers music & craft classes as well as various live music concerts for all ages.
- Visit the CHILDREN’S MUSEUM – they have plenty of events and DIY ideas ranging from yoga to water bottle bowling.
- Invite family and friends to a ZOOM CALL and get to visit and catch up.
- Visit an ESCAPE/VIRTUAL REALITY ROOM – There are plenty of experiences to be had in the coolness of a virtual reality room.
- EARLY MORNING GOLF (Very Early)! – Golf courses such as: The Boulders Club, Talking Stick Golf Club, Westin Kierland Resort & the Phoenician usually cost way more than triple digits during peak season, are sometimes less than a quarter of that price during the summer months!
- BOWLING – There’s always bowling – It’s cool and it’s fun! Catch up on your bowling score – bring the kids or go solo.
- ODYSEA AQUARIUM – Take a Shark tour, go for a helmet dive, visit the sea creatures. There are many interesting experiences to keep cool throughout the summer months.
- Go SKYDIVING at IFLY Enjoy a one-of-a-kind indoor skydiving experience! Learn the basics and then try advanced tricks. This is a great family or team building event.